It might not look like it, but you’re gazing upon the world’s fastest big block V-twin. TheConfederate X132 Hellcat Combat Motorcycle ($72,000) set the record of 172.2 mph on the Bonneville Salts, which translates to 200 mph on asphalt. It’s 2,163cc, 160 hp X132 Combat Twin engine deserves most of the credit, but it’s helped along by a 5-speed transmission, custom suspension, BlackStone Tek Carbon Fiber wheels, front Beringer and rear Brembo brakes, LED lighting, and a total body weight under 500 lbs. Limited to just 36 examples worldwide.
- Chinese Car Maker Chery International in Partnership Talks with Tata Motors to enter Indian Market
- Mahindra And Ford Motors Signs Agreement To Develop Electric Vehicles Technology
- Harley-Davidson Open India’s First Concept Store in Kolhapur
- Tata Motors Launches Pick-Up Truck Tata Yodha in Nepal
- 2018 Suzuki Swift Sport Global Debut at Frankfurt Motor Show
auto expo 2014 AUTO EXPRO 2014 AUTOMOBILE bike BIKE LOVERS BIKES BMW CAR cars COMING SOON concept car DELHI DELHI AUTO EXPO 2014 DIESEL ducati electric vehicles Geneva Motor Show 2014 Harley Davidson hatchback HONDA Hyundai INDIA Indian Bikes INDIAN CARS jeep Jeep Compass LAUNCHING LAUNCHING IN INDIA Mahindra MARUTI Maruti Suzuki motorbike MOTORCYCLE NISSAN PETROL Revealed sport car SPORTS CAR superbike SUPER BIKES SUZUKI TATA Tata motors Volkswagen YAMAHA