It might not look like it, but you’re gazing upon the world’s fastest big block V-twin. TheConfederate X132 Hellcat Combat Motorcycle ($72,000) set the record of 172.2 mph on the Bonneville Salts, which translates to 200 mph on asphalt. It’s 2,163cc, 160 hp X132 Combat Twin engine deserves most of the credit, but it’s helped along by a 5-speed transmission, custom suspension, BlackStone Tek Carbon Fiber wheels, front Beringer and rear Brembo brakes, LED lighting, and a total body weight under 500 lbs. Limited to just 36 examples worldwide.
- 2018 New Age Honda Bike Monkey 125 Unveiled
- German Auto Major launches BMW 3 Series Shadow Edition in India, priced at Rs 41.40 lakh
- 2018 BMW India launches X3 Third Generation Luxury SUV priced at Rs.56.70 lakhs
- 2018 Mahindra XUV500 Facelift SUV Launched in India at Rs 12.32 lakhs
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLS Grand Edition Luxury SUV launched in India, priced at Rs 86.9 lakhs
Audi auto expo 2014 AUTO EXPRO 2014 AUTOMOBILE bike BIKE LOVERS BIKES BMW CAR cars COMING SOON concept car DELHI DELHI AUTO EXPO 2014 DIESEL ducati electric vehicles Geneva Motor Show 2014 Harley Davidson HONDA Hyundai INDIA Indian Bikes INDIAN CARS jeep LAUNCHING LAUNCHING IN INDIA Mahindra MARUTI Maruti Suzuki motorbike MOTORCYCLE NISSAN PETROL Revealed sport car SPORTS CAR superbike SUPER BIKES SUV SUZUKI TATA Tata motors Volkswagen YAMAHA