It might not look like it, but you’re gazing upon the world’s fastest big block V-twin. TheConfederate X132 Hellcat Combat Motorcycle ($72,000) set the record of 172.2 mph on the Bonneville Salts, which translates to 200 mph on asphalt. It’s 2,163cc, 160 hp X132 Combat Twin engine deserves most of the credit, but it’s helped along by a 5-speed transmission, custom suspension, BlackStone Tek Carbon Fiber wheels, front Beringer and rear Brembo brakes, LED lighting, and a total body weight under 500 lbs. Limited to just 36 examples worldwide.
- Mahindra TUV300 Plus, India’s First 9-seater SUV launched with Bigger Engine
- RIP, Tata Nano: It’s time to say ta-ta to the World’s Cheapest Car
- WagonR, Swift Will Be Maruti Suzuki’s First Electric Vehicles; Planning To Sell 15 Lakh EVehicles By 2030
- Mahindra partners with Rental Startup Zoomcar to introduce Self Drive Electric Cars on Rent
- Maruti Gypsy Successor 2019 Suzuki Jimny Price, Launch Date in India, Review, Images
Audi auto expo 2014 AUTO EXPRO 2014 AUTOMOBILE bike BIKE LOVERS BIKES BMW CAR cars COMING SOON concept car DELHI DELHI AUTO EXPO 2014 ducati electric vehicles Geneva Motor Show 2014 Harley Davidson HONDA INDIA Indian Bikes INDIAN CARS LAUNCHING LAUNCHING IN INDIA Mahindra Mahindra & Mahindra MARUTI Maruti Suzuki motorbike MOTORCYCLE NANO NISSAN PETROL Revealed sport car SPORTS CAR superbike SUPER BIKES SUV SUZUKI TATA Tata motors Toyota Volkswagen YAMAHA